Win An Online Personal Stylist Session
We are offering one person the chance to win an online personal stylist consultation worth £90 as part of our 10 Year Anniversary Celebrations.
Would you love an expert stylist to put looks together for you that are perfect for your body shape, budget and lifestyle?
All you need to do is fill in a questionnaire and your personal stylist does the rest. Whether you need a new wardrobe for the winter or a killer party outfit, your personal stylist will show you exactly where to locate the items that are perfect for you.
If you’re constantly trawling the internet buying and then returning clothes you’ll be amazed that all the stylists suggestions will be perfect for you. Why? Because our stylists have seen everything they suggest on real bodies!
Your assigned Style Doctors Personal Stylist will put together a style report which will include a colour chart, style tips and multiple outfit suggestions that you can simply purchase from the comfort of your own home.
The outfits will be curated exclusively for you with your budget in mind and will include lots of mix and match pieces that can be worn in different ways.
Simply start your sentence with ‘I need an online stylist…’
The winner will be announced on the 11th of November.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. By entering the online personal stylist competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open residents of the UK.
3. By entering this Competition, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Style Doctors promotions, products and news.
4. The winning entries will be those which, in the sole opinion of Style Doctors, are its favourite entry.
5. The winners will be announced on the 11th of November 2014. Last entries must be submitted by 2pm on the 11th of November.
6. The winner will be sent a questionnaire to fill in after the closing date.
7. All entrants must start their sentence with ‘I need an online stylist…’