Top 5 Trends For Spring Summer 2015
It is never too early to start shopping for the next season – SPRING/SUMMER !
The most exciting and fashion filled season of the year, where you can experiment with colour, prints, accessories and make-up. Last year, the Spring Summer runway shows got us excited for the new season collection and we could not reserve our excitement to share our top picks of next season’s collections that are available in stores soon.
To over come those January blues, we will get you as excited as we are for the Spring Summer trends that are piling up in stores. So whether you like colour blocking, bohemian style or are a luxury summer holiday jet setter, we have just the right looks for you!
Top 5 trends to look out for this season are:
1) YELLOW. Before you jump to the next trend thinking this is not the colour for you, hear us out! From amber to marigold, there is a shade of yellow that suits everyone. The best option is to understand the skin tone and selecting the correct shade of yellow. You can sport this colour on dresses, tops, sunglasses or even jewellery.
2) CULOTTES. This trend is still going strong and will be seen for yet another season! Experiment this look for work with a structured high heel and tailored blazer. The flare of the silhouette will give you a summery feel and also not make you feel hot and sweaty during the season.
3) BLUE & WHITE. This is the new B&W for spring summer. If black and white is too dark for your new season’s wardrobe, try the new version of the classic. Whether it is a pair of white trousers and a blue denim shirt or a print of a mix of the two, it will surely give you a more classic and evergreen look.
4) FLATS. This season the flat makes a comeback (yay, we say!) Get ready for a stylish and comfortable season.
5) THAT 70’S TREND. Think wavy hair, denim clothing, jumpsuits and hats! All of these styles best describe the 70’s fashion and it is back with a bang this year! Experiment with a denim on denim look or colourful hats with your outfits, you will surely get heads turning and be making a bold statement.
Are you still wondering whether these styles are the right ones for you? Book yourself a personal shopper session with one of our experts and one of our experts will sort your spring summer wardrobe in time for the new season!
Feature Image : The Little Fashion Box